100 Rupees Agreement

Non-judicial stamp documents are generally used for the execution of documents such as deed of sale, power of attorney, sworn insurance, lease, transfer of real estate such as real estate, mortgage, country or other relevant agreements. Although each stamp paper has a monetary value, it cannot be treated as a negotiable instrument or exchanged as a banknote. The document is used for the authenticity of official agreements. Documents with legal implications, such as lease, purchase and sale of real estate, commercial/contractual contracts, loan/financial transactions, power of attorney, sworn insurance, statutes, statutes, loan of compensation, declaration, mortgage and gift certificate are executed, among other things, on stamp documents in order to make them legitimate and legally enforceable. The agreements on the white paper are valid. thus, an agreement of 100 rupees of stamp paper can certainly be valid if it meets all the other conditions provided by law and law. Panchgani Hill Station Municipal Council Panhala Hill Station Municipal Council and Matheran Hill Station Municipal Council, for each rupee 500 or part of these; That`s part of it. (v) local authorities [with the exception of local authorities targeted at point vi) and other areas which, for each rupee 500 or part of them, are located within the boundaries of the Bombay metropolitan area and the cantons of Devlali, Dehu Road and Aurangabad. Forty rupees (vi) a) Municipal Corporation of Greater Bombay and (b) Municipal Corporation of the Cities of- (I) Pune, including the cantons of Pune and Kirkee.

(ii) Thane, including local areas within the villages of Uttan, Dongaris, Rai Murdhi, Bhainder, Mire, Kashi, Ghodbunder, Versava, Chene, Oval, Wadavali, Kavesar, Kolshet, Balkum, Borivade, Majiwade Chitalsar, Manpada, Chendani, Panchkh Paour and Yadie; Fifty rupees (iii) Navi Mumbai, – For every rupee 500 or part; (c) if they are both property and property, the same taxes that must be paid under clauses (a) and b). (d) 1) whether they are residential buildings consisting of buildings or units – (A) by or for the benefit of a registered or deemed cooperative housing company registered under the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act of 1960 (Mah. XXIV. from 1961); or (B) to the provisions of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats (Regulation of Promotion of Construction, Sale, Management and Transfer) Act, 1963, (Mah. XLV 1963) or the provisions of the Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Act, 1970 (Mah. XV of 1971) or (C) of that company for the benefit of its member for the new member (following indlaw.com purchase or not of its shares); or (D) by a member of that company for the benefit of another member and a new member (whether or not it is as a result of the transfer of its shares to another member); and whose value – (i) does not exceed 1.00,000 rupees. (ii) 1.00,000, but no more rupees, 2.50,000. iii) rupian exceeds 2.50,000 rupees, but does not exceed 5.00,000 rupees. 1,250 rupees plus 3 percent of the value for 2.50,000 rupees. iv) exceeds 5.00,000, but does not exceed 1 [15.00,000.] 8,750 rupees plus 6 percent of the value on 5.00,000 rupees. 2.[v) exceeds 15.00,000 rupees. 68,750 rupees plus 8 percent of value above 15.00,000 rupees]; (2) When it comes to residential land to be paid for residential buildings and covered by the description in points A, (C) or (D) or sub-clause (1).

This entry was posted in Geen categorie. Bookmark the permalink.